Tynker for android devices

Hi, I’m very new to this and I’m looking for some help. I’m trying install Tynker on a samsung galaxy but when I search for the app on google playstore it says app not found. I know it used to be there because I installed it on a similar device in Feb this year and i got the app from playstore. Is the app only available on apple now or can it still be got from playstore?

Any help much appreciated.

Are you a K-12 teacher? We don’t typically have much usages from the K-12 community on Android since schools are focused on iPad and Chromebooks, but I can check with our team and see where the progress on this is.

Thanks for the reply. I teach high school (12 to 18). Somebody from the Tynker support team has got back to me saying that they are aware of the problem and that I should try again in a few weeks. As I say the app was on google playstore in Feb but it’s not there now. Hopefully it will be resolved soon because I bought a stack of Samsung’s just before lock-down to use for programming drones!

Thanks for the reply. I am glad our support team answered the question, but let us know in a few weeks if you don’t see any progress on this