When you use the built-in sharing mechanisms in Tynker, the shared page plays the project, and does not directly open the code in Tynker Workshop. So, please follow these steps to share a tutorial with a colleague:
Steps to share a tutorial:
1. Copy the project URL from the browser search box.
2. Share the project link using any method with your colleague - sms, email, post on a web page, etc.
For example here is a tutorial:
Steps to assign a colleague's tutorial:
1. Log into your Tynker Educator Account
2. Click on the shared link to open it in Tynker Workshop
3. Save the project - you will save your own copy under your "My Projects" tab.
4. Now you can assign it to any class
- 4/28 Edit for correctness