Server update 1.13

Hello,

My Son updated his Minecraft version to 1.13 and now cannot connect to the Tynker Minecraft server because it is out of date.

When are you planning to support the 1.13 update?

This post took a couple of weeks to be approved and posted, so it is out of date. The servers are running 1.13 now.

Where working on it :wrench:. Meanwhile, you can make mods for PE/Win10 and add-ons to! :wink:

Hi. I’m having the exact same issue. This is a paid subscription in Tynker why is it still not fixed. I’ve also paid for a Minecraft Java Edition License as suggested by the Tynker manual. Please fix it. Otherwise there are other services out there and sadly I’ll have to move somewhere else after having paid so much money.

Wimdows 10 is also not working. It says Unable to connect to world!

I have also tried all of the above when will I be able to show a young child who has complied the minecraft basics and wants to carry on but cannot try them out and think they don’t work.

Please either fix or suggest an alternative company.

My son cannot connect to his code in iPAD … it disconnects right away… need help . Can’t find any usable troubleshooting guides

I just got Tynker and Minecraft Java, when I try to load my world in the server it disconnects every time without loading. Please help…