Mod deployed buy no response

First, thanks for your wonderful Minecraft Mod, which makes my kids started to code.

Initially, we coded mods, deployed and the mod can run smoothly in Minecraft.
Recently in the evening, usually we deployed the mod, and Tynker responded ‘Mod deployed’. We went to Minecraft, past the link, but nothing happened. Because of this, my kids can’t know if there coding is working well.

This condition happens sometimes and my kids are a bit frustrated. Please advice. Will a paid account have higher priority in mod server?

My two kids are using both iPad and PC (Win10 ver Minecraft), and the conditions are the same. One use iPad for both Tynker and Minecraft. One use win 10 PC for both Tynker and Minecraft.

Thank you!

we are having the same issue you are, we have created several different block mods. the server recognizes mods added with the date and time stamp, but they take no effect. no amount of disconnecting or reconnecting solves the issue.

as well the interfaces for creating code lines is far more complex and different than in the video instructions.

we are having the same issue you are, we have created several different block mods. the server recognizes mods added with the date and time stamp, but they take no effect. no amount of disconnecting or reconnecting solves the issue.

as well the interfaces for creating code lines is far more complex and different than in the video instructions.

Hi there - if you share the URL to your project, we can take a look. You can send it privately to support@tynker.com