Lessons not loading...black screen

Is anyone having issues with lessons not loading these last few days. My students are logged in. They can view my class and lessons. The issues seem to be Dragon Dash, Candy Quest, and Comic Creator. Any advice is greatly appreciated?

We are not able to reproduce this on our end. If you have any content firewalls in your school, please whitelist tynker.com. If that does not help, please send an email to support@tynker.com with details on the browser, and platform being used so they can try to help.

Hi Tynker

Our students are currently experiencing the same issue, which I am able to replicate.

We only see blank screens, and can sometimes see the 2nd part onwards, but not the first part of a lesson.

Programming 100 is where we are seeing most of the errors. We are sometimes also seeing this CloudFlare error;

We are based in Cape Town, South Africa.

Thanks, Sean

PS: Our student LOVE your lessons!

Apologies for the delay in responding. Are you still having the issue? This seems like a specific error, but we’ll need more information to debug it. Is it possible for you to send a screenshot of any errors you see in the browser?

Our developers will need this:

1. On chrome browser, with the page with the error loaded, press Command+Option+J (Mac) or Control+Shift+J (Windows, Linux, Chrome OS) to jump straight into the Console panel.
  2. Take a screenshot of the whole page and the errors, if any on the Developer Console

Please send it to support@tynker.com

Most modern browsers have developer tools built into them. For example this is how you launch them in IE