If there’s a guidebook about how to use the gradebook and specially the mastery part I would appreciate it a lot. That way I don’t need to bother you with questions.
If not, then my questions are:
- How are these concept skills and mastery graded?
- Is there any way to see what each lesson contributes to the skill tree?
- When I put my mouse on top of the colorful square that shows the level of expertise, it gives me information that I don’t know how to read. For example: total; 56% (tutorial 0/10, DIY: 16/20, puzzle 40/40, quiz: 0/30)
- Once I know how to read that information, how can I know what the student needs to work on in order to improve that skills.
- Is there a way to see how many stars the kids achieved on each lesson? I can see which ones they finished but not how well they did on each.