You can write programs to control Sphero robots in the “Create” section of the Tynker app. Simply create a new project, and add Ollie or Sphero as an Actor into your program.
If the pairing is successful, you should see a green indicator on the Actor. Place the toy on a clear surface without obstructions and press the play button.
The default code should execute and your connected toy should move in a square pattern.
- Make sure that your connected toys are fully charged.
- Each tablet can pair with one Sphero and one Ollie at a time.
- Monitor the discovery and pairing status under Properties in the Tynker app.
- If pairing is unsuccessful, try docking the toys and restarting the Tynker app.
- Pair with Ollie and Sphero in the same Tynker program by adding one Actor of each type within your program.
- If there are multiple Sphero toys in the vicinity, make sure that you pair with the right one under Settings → Bluetooth.
- If there are multiple Ollie robots in the vicinity, pairing is based on proximity.
- Use the built-in remote to pilot your toy, from under Properties.
More ideas here!